Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

SOS150 - Clockworks

It's Tuesday and that means we have a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash. This week it's an inspiration:
source
I was inspired by the clock and the colors and here is what I made:
I used a retiring SU set called Clockworks.
  • Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Stamps: Clockworks, Itty Bitty Banners, En Francais
  • Ink:  Pacific Point, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Soft Sky
  • Tools: Scissors, Paper Trimmer, circle punches, banner framelit, distress tool
Challenges :
Lexi's Creation - for a man/boy in your life
Crafts 4 Eternity - stamp it
4 Krafty Girlz - anything goes
Seize The Birthday - anything birthday

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

When I first saw this I might have swooned. I LOVE the bottom right corner with the colors and the clock parts. L O V E it!

lauren bergold said...

oh *WOW*!!! i LOVE the card and i LOVE the way you've used the inspiration pic!!!

Macarena said...

Very pretty! Love all the clock details.
Thank you for joining the STB challenge!
Hugs, Marzena, DT

Donna said...

I'm with Leslie, I swooned too!
Love all those clocks and parts and the colours...just gorgeous!!!

michele said...

Lovely card Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x