Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

SOS129 - Special Season

This week at Shopping Our Stash we ask you to make a project with either a Holiday or Winter theme. It can be any of the upcoming Winter holidays, including the Winter Solstice, or just a plain Winter-themed card -- hot cocoa, snow, sleds, fireplaces, etc. LOTS of options here.

Since I still have lot of Christmas cards to do - here comes another one (actually I made 10 of these) :)

  • Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Pool Party, Designer Paper
  • Stamps: Special Season
  • Ink: Versamark,  Pacific Point, Pool Party
  • Accessories:  Silver & White Embossing Powder, Silver ribbon, rhinestones colored with alcohol based marker
  • Tools:  Heat Tool, corner punch

4 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

TEN! Over-achiever! I love that paper!

lauren bergold said...

not only do i ♥LOVE♥ this gorgeous card, i cannot help but gasp that you made 10! yikes! such industry puts me to shame!!! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I really love the layout :) And mass-producing is so the way to go - once you have a winner of a design you may as well :)

Papercrafting Princess said...

OH my...I just love how you decorated the tree and it's lovely. Love the blue