Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

SOS127 - Blue & Kraft Snowflakes

It's time for another Shopping Our Stash challenge, and this week's theme is: use something already out on your desk.
This one was pretty easy for me. I still had my snowflake stamps on my desk from last week and kraft (Crumb Cake) card stock too, so I made this card:

It's perfectly timed as we just had our first snow of the season last night - and it stayed till this morning. Snowflakes were stamped in  Versamark on Crumb Cake CS and embossed with white EP. Then I sponged the panel with blue inks.

Challenges:
C is for Challenge - winter is coming
CRAFT - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - outdoors
Ladybug Crafts Ink - use kraft CS
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake,  Whisper White
  • Stamps: Festive Flurry
  • Ink: Versamark, Pacific Point, Night of Navy
  • Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Tools: Whisper White Tafetta Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Mini Glue Dots, Sponges, Heat Tool, Rhinestones

9 comments:

Chana said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the technique and you executed it perfectly! Great job!
Hugz,
Chana

Glimpses of My Heart said...

This is a beautiful card! So pretty! Those snowflakes are great!!
Blessings,
Michelle

lauren bergold said...

omg! how ♥LUSCIOUS♥ is that amazing background! wow! love this!

Stamping for Sanity! said...

What a lovely card. I like the idea of using something already on your desk.
Kay

Lady K said...

I love this card. The colors are beautiful.

Lady K said...

I love this card. The colors are beautiful.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 150 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Great card. Thanks for joining us at C... is for challenge and good luck.

hugs
Claudia

Anna Jasiolek said...

Simple and elegant. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx